all4hue V. 10 BETA 1 verfügbar / available

Announcements from the developer regarding the Android version of all4hue.
Ankündigungen des Entwicklers hinsichtlich der Android Version von all4hue.
ReneWahl
Site Admin

all4hue V. 10 BETA 1 verfügbar / available

Post by ReneWahl » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:04 pm

In den nächsten Stunden ist die BETA 1 zu all4hue V10 bei Google Play zum Download verfügbar. Es gibt umfangreiche Änderungen an der Benutzerschnittstelle und einige neue Features. Bei technischen Problemen, Vorschlägen oder Hinweisen bitte direkt hier einen Kommentar absetzen. Viel Spaß und danke an alle vorab. Bleibt gesund ;)

In the next hours BETA 1 for all4hue V10 will be available for download at Google Play. Extensive improvements regarding user interface have been made and some new features were added. In case of technical problems, suggestions or hints please post your comments directly here. Enjoy and thank you in advance. Stay healthy ;)
all4hue Developer / Entwickler

sburke781

Re: all4hue V. 10 BETA 1 verfügbar / available

Post by sburke781 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:58 am

Hi,

I love the new look of the app, well done.

I did have an issue when I tried to create or update a rule with an action of "activate a scene". When I tried to create a rule with this action the app would display the "accessories" screen. When I tried to update a rule to include a scene as an action, the rule would display with the original configuration.

I hope this translates ok, let me know if you need anything described differently.

Simon

ReneWahl
Site Admin

Post by ReneWahl » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:28 pm

Hi Simon,

Yes, you are right. Sorry for the inconvenience, there was a bug in BETA 1. In the meantime I solved this. Please download BETA 2 and check if it works now. Thank you for your support :-)

BR
Rene
all4hue Developer / Entwickler

sburke781

Post by sburke781 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:40 am

The update in BETA 2 worked Rene, thankyou for the prompt reply. I can now create a rule that activates a scene.

Regards,
Simon