HEX Color Editing Gone

A place to discuss all other things about the Android version of all4hue.
Ein Ort um alle anderen Dinge über die Android Version von all4hue zu diskutieren.
Mahu

HEX Color Editing Gone

Post by Mahu » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:16 am

On 12.0 Rev 216, the hex numbers are gone on Android. Are there plans to bring them back? Or am I missing where they went?

ReneWahl
Site Admin

Re: HEX Color Editing Gone

Post by ReneWahl » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:31 pm

Hi Mahu,

Thank you for the request. Yes, I removed it due to several reasons. Can you explain for what purpose you use the hex color definition? Is it to define the exactly same color (using the hex value) for several lights?

BR
Rene
all4hue Developer / Entwickler

Mahu

Post by Mahu » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:19 pm

ReneWahl wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:31 pm Hi Mahu,

Thank you for the request. Yes, I removed it due to several reasons. Can you explain for what purpose you use the hex color definition? Is it to define the exactly same color (using the hex value) for several lights?

BR
Rene
Exactly. I have three bridges, and use a particular white or Amber color and I code it to ensure it’s the same. I use the HEX Code about 2 times a month (replacing lights, adjusting scenes) so it’s common enough that I’m already missing it.

ReneWahl
Site Admin

Post by ReneWahl » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:55 pm

Thanks for the explanation. I was not aware that somebody transfers the colors from one bridge to another :D I already reactivated the function (incl. color temperature support) in the meantime and it will be available in the next update.

BR
Rene
all4hue Developer / Entwickler

Mahu

Post by Mahu » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:14 pm

ReneWahl wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:55 pm Thanks for the explanation. I was not aware that somebody transfers the colors from one bridge to another :D I already reactivated the function (incl. color temperature support) in the meantime and it will be available in the next update.

BR
Rene
I see it live now. Thanks so much for being responsive and willing! Very pleased. Thank you.